- Do not place your finger or any objects near the metal piston above the AmpBIT while the G2PRO is in use or just after use. Metal piston can become extremely hot.
- Do not use any AmpBITS or batteries other than the ones provided by TheraGun and only as instructed by TheraGun.
- Do not use G2PRO™ on your head or near your genitals. Do not get hair caught in the AmpBIT arm or any other moving part on the G2PRO™. Do not use the G2PRO™ above your Adam’s Apple or C4.
- Do not get the G2PRO™ wet other than by cleaning it with a magic eraser or a lightly damp towel.
- Do not block the vents of the motor.
- To extend the life of the battery remove the battery from the charger once the TheraGun LED turns green.
- Never attempt to disassemble the battery.
- Never store a battery in direct sunlight or at temperatures above 104 °F. (40°C)
- Only charge the battery when the ambient temperature is between 32 °F (0°C) and 104 °F (40°C).
- Never expose the battery or charger to water.
- For long-term storage the battery should be fully charged.
- Always remove after light turns solid green.