- Do not place your finger or any objects near the metal piston above the AmpBIT while the Theragun is in use or just after use. The metal piston can become extremely hot.
- Do not use any AmpBITS or batteries other than the ones provided by TheraGun and only as instructed by Theragun.
- Do not use the Theragun on your head or near your genitals. Do not get hair caught in the AmpBIT arm or any other moving part on the Theragun. Do not use theTheragun above your Adam’s Apple or C4.
- Do not get theTheragun wet other than by cleaning it with a magic eraser or a lightly damp towel.
- Do not block the vents of the motor.
- To extend the life of the battery, remove the battery from the charger once the TheraGun LED turns green.
- Never attempt to disassemble the battery.
- Never store a battery in direct sunlight or at temperatures above 104 °F. (40°C)
- Only charge the battery when the ambient temperature is between 32 °F (0°C) and 104 °F (40°C).
- Never expose the battery or charger to water.
- For long-term storage, the battery should be fully charged.
- Always remove after the light turns solid green.