BEFORE USING THE THERAGUN G2PRO™ OR CHARGING THE LITHIUMTECH BATTERY, READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND CAUTIONARY MARKINGS IN THIS MANUAL, ON THE CHARGER, ON THE BATTERY, AND ON THE G2PRO™.
New batteries must be charged before first use.
We strive to make the TheraGun G2PRO™ as safe as possible. Nevertheless, this is a advanced mechanical tool with electric components. If the TheraGun G2PRO™ and its accessories are not used or maintained properly, there is a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury. When using the TheraGun G2PRO™, basic precautions should always be followed including:
- USE ONLY AS INSTRUCTED. Use only as described in this TheraGun Instruction Manual. Use only TheraGun recommended accessories and replacement parts. Do not carry out any maintenance other than that which is shown in this TheraGun Instruction Manual or advised by TheraGun.
- NOT FOR CHILDREN. The TheraGun G2PRO™ and charger are not intended for use by young children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or reasoning capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction by a responsible person concerning use of the TheraGun G2PRO™ to ensure that they can charge and use the TheraGun G2PRO™ safely. Do not allow the TheraGun G2PRO™ to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the TheraGun G2PRO™ or charger.
- DO NOT PULL OUT THE BATTERY WHILE THE THERAGUN G2PRO IS ON.
- CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY, CHARGE THERAGUN LITHIUMTECH BATTERIES ONLY IN THERAGUN CHARGERS. Other types of chargers may cause personal injury or damage. Do not wire the battery to a power supply plug or car cigarette lighter. Batteries will be permanently disabled or damaged.
- USE THE THERAGUN G2PRO™ ONLY WITH THERAGUN BATTERIES. Use with other batteries may result in a risk of fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
- CHARGING LOCATIONS. The TheraGun should be charged indoors in a well ventilated, dry location. Do not charge the TheraGun G2PRO™ outdoors, in a bathroom or within 10 feet (3.1 meters) of a bathtub or pool. Do not use the TheraGun G2PRO™ or charger on wet surfaces and do not expose the charger to moisture, rain, or snow. Do not use the battery or charger in the presence of explosive atmospheres (gaseous fumes, dust, or flammable materials) because sparks may be generated, possibly causing fire.
- UNPLUGGING CHARGER. Pull the plug rather than the cord to reduce the risk of damage to the electrical plug and cord. Never carry charger by its cord. Keep the cord from heat, oil, and sharp edges. Do not use or charge with a damaged cord. Do not stretch the charger cord or place the cord under strain. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. Do not handle the charger, including the charger terminals or TheraGun G2PRO™ with wet hands.
- UNPLUG CHARGER. When not in use, remove the battery from unplugged chargers. Unplug the charger from the outlet when not in use for extended periods. Make sure the charger cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over, or otherwise subjected to damage or stress. Have a damaged charger replaced immediately.
- DO NOT OVERCHARGE. Do not leave the battery in the charger for more than an hour after the battery has been fully charged. Overcharging the battery will reduce its useful life or damage the battery.
- DO NOT BLOCK MOTOR VENTS. Do not put any obstructions into vents. Do not use with any vent blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow. Keep hair, loose clothing, and fingers from vents and moving parts, such as the AmpBIT cylinder.
- DO NOT BURN OR INCINERATE THE BATTERY. The battery may explode, causing personal injury or damage. Toxic fumes and materials are created when battery is burned.
- DO NOT CRUSH, DROP, OR DAMAGE THE BATTERY. Do not use a battery or charger that has received a sharp blow, been dropped, run over, or damaged in any way.
- BATTERY CHEMICALS CAUSE SERIOUS BURNS. Never allow contact with skin, eyes, or mouth. If a damaged battery leaks chemicals, use rubber or neoprene gloves to dispose of it. If skin is exposed to battery fluids, wash with soap and water and rinse with vinegar. If eyes are exposed to battery chemicals, immediately flush with water for 20 minutes and seek medical attention. Remove and dispose of contaminated clothing.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. A battery will short circuit if a metal object makes a connection between the positive and negative contacts on the battery. Do not place a battery near anything that may cause a short circuit, such as coins, keys or nails in your pocket. A short circuited battery may cause fire and personal injury.
- STORE YOUR BATTERY AND CHARGER in a cool, dry place. Do not store battery where temperatures may exceed 104°F (40°C) such as in direct sunlight, in a vehicle, or metal building during the summer. If the appliance is to be stored unused for a long period, the battery should be removed.
- DISPOSING OF THERAGUN BATTERIES. TheraGun Lithium-Ion batteries are more environmentally friendly than some other types of batteries (e.g., nickel-cadmium). Always dispose of your battery according to federal, state, and local regulations. Contact a recycling agency in your area for recycling locations. Even discharged batteries contain some energy. Before disposing, use electrical tape to cover the terminals to prevent the battery from shorting, which could cause a fire or explosion.
- CHARGER WALL INSTALLATION. For installing the charger on a wall, use appropriate mounting hardware for your wall type and ensure that the dock is mounted securely. Ensure no pipe-work (gas, water, air) or electrical cables, wires or ductwork are located directly behind the mounting area. The dock must be mounted in accordance with regulations and applicable codes/standards (Federal, State and local laws apply in the US). TheraGun recommends the use of protective clothing, eyewear, and materials as necessary.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE. Disassembly or incorrect reassembly may result in the risk of electric shock, fire, or exposure to battery chemicals. The warranty shall be void if the TheraGun G2PRO™, battery, or charger are disassembled or have had any parts removed. If the G2PRO™ or any parts are damaged, contact TheraGun.
- SERVICE. If the TheraGun G2PRO™, battery or charger is not working properly, has received a sharp blow, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, do not use and contact TheraGun by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for repair or service. Do not attempt to repair or disassemble the TheraGun G2PRO™ which may result in an electric shock or fire.